TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The products, claims, reviews & testimonials made about products & services on or through this site have not been evaluated the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and in all cases are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or medical condition.
The information provided on this site & any information contained on or in any product label or packaging or advertising, marketing and promotional material is for informational and, where applicable, general educational purposes only and is not intended as any form or substitute for advice from the reader's or product user's physician, healthcare provider or other licensed health care professional.
You should not use the information on this site for self diagnosis or treatment of any health problem, condition or concern or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should always, without failure, consult with your doctor, healthcare provider or a licensed healthcare professional before using any of our herbal based dietary supplement products, or starting any diet, exercise, supplementation program, particularly, if you are taking any medication or are on any medication/multiple medication regimen, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem, ailment or have a family history of health problems.
CONDITIONS OF USE:
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY!
IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS, CORRESPONDING OBLIGATIONS, RESPONSIBILITIES, AS WELL AS, LIMITATIONS, RESTRICTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT CAN OR WILL APPLY TO YOU.
This Agreement/UNDERSTANDING contains the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase/s OF PRODUCT/S OR PROFESSIONAL MARKETING AND MAILING SERVICES OR BOTH from the NATURAL HEALTH RESEARCH INSTITUTE, LLC, hereafter, referred to as (NHRI) entity named on the invoice ("Natural Health Research Institute, LLC") that will be provided to you ("Customer") on orders for products sold in the United States. By accepting delivery of the products described on said invoice or purchase agreement, Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY (i) UNLESS THE CUSTOMER HAS SIGNED A SEPARATE FORMAL PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH NHRI IN WHICH CASE THE SEPARATE AGREEMENT SHALL GOVERN; OR (ii) UNLESS OTHER NHRI STANDARD TERMS APPLY TO THE TRANSACTION. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time, at NHRI's sole discretion.
1. REFUND POLICY -. Right to Rescind: The Customer has a 10 Day Right to Change His/Her Mind for “Any Reason” and cancel His/Her order: This is NHRI's - No Hassle, Confidence Building, Refund Assurance that the Customer has the right cancel HIS/HER order for the product/s or program purchase or both without question and/or for any reason and receive a full refund within the time frame provided prior to the activation of the account and initiating the first mailing campaign, advertising or and marketing efforts and/or the payout of commissions to the participating associates, distributors or marketing partners.
(1a.) Refund Request: To request a refund the customer has to within the first 10 business banking days of receipt of the product/s is to fax, or send a letter to the NHRI Office. The request is simple to implement but must be in writing requesting a refund, simply stating; "I wish to cancel my order for personal reasons"dated and signed; FAX number: 206-337-5053, EMAIL address: firstname.lastname@example.org, MAILING ADDRESS: NHRI - 8374 Market Street Suite 122, Bradenton, Florida 34202. Your refund request will be acknowledged by email or a phone call. If you do not receive acknowledgment it is and remains your responsibility to call our office number at 941-779-7268 to verify receipt of your request. Upon acknowledged receipt by our office a refund can be issued within 7 to 21 business banking days if not sooner.
(1b.)Return Policy Requirement on All Product/s: NHRI products can only be purchased directly from NHRI by an end-user Customer and may not be returned by Customer without the express consent of NHRI. NHRI will, at its sole discretion, on a case-by-case basis, determine if products may be returned and refunded predicated on the individual circumstances of the customer.
When accepted for return of product the following policy prevails; Customer is required to return all items in the package at his/her expense. NHRI does not accept COD returns and will reject any COD mailing. Failure to return these items will hold up / delay your refund. All product/s must be unopened/unused and in good condition. Any opened product or damaged items will be charged backed to you at full retail price and deducted from your refund as and wherever applicable.
(1c.) NO REFUNDS or Adjustments: Absolutely No refunds or adjustments and no exceptions will be made for products or services after the automatic 10 day right to rescind period has expired and/or the activation of the associate distributor account, processing your order and initiating the mailing program by ordering and paying for: Printing, Personalizing/Coding Postcards, Marketing Sales Letters and Order forms, Postage, Mailing List Order/s and the Mailing House Fulfillment
(1d.) Distributor Profits (DP) & Product Refund Policy: The Customer accepts the terms and conditions that there are no refunds for product sales or Personal Profits tied to this program, knowing in advance the DP’s are paid out weekly with funds going to the participating associates, distributors, marketing partners, and is non refundable once it is paid out. For value received, once my mailing is initiated and executed, I further understand, accept and agree there is no way to refund monies paid out on my behalf for postage, printing, mailing lists, labels, fulfillment services, marketing and sales costs, DPs, etc.. I understand, accept and completely agree there are No Exceptions and No Refunds.
(1e.)No Refunds for Professional Services Rendered:The Undersigned fully understands, accepts and agrees that all funds paid out to the service providers for the services of Mailing/s, Postage, Printing, Fulfillment Services, Marketing & Sales Order Processing, etc., once paid out for services rendered on behalf of the Undersigned those specific funds are not refundable and is without recourse regardless of any and all claim/s or actions.
2. CREDIT CARD ACCEPTANCE / PROCESSING POLICY: If the Undersigned elects to use a credit card to pay for purchase of products or services or both and distribution of Distributor Profits (DP’s), the Undersign accepts and agrees in advance; Not to dispute the credit card charges to NHRI now or at any time in the future for the various mailing services rendered on your behalf and only by the Undersigns approval and activation of the mailing campaign or, Distributor Profits (DP’s)paid out on the Undersigns behalf, including but not limited to paying in advance for the Undersigns mailing campaign costs which covers; Postage, printing, fulfillment, and mailing list selection, accounting and issuing weekly or monthly commission checks accumulated to your account for now or at any time in the future!
Note: If the Undersign elects to dispute the charge/s for reasons of his/her own then, this agreement will be submitted as our "Company Policy" and serve as “counter response and act as evidence” that you understood, accepted and agreed in advance to the terms and conditions and restrictions as set forth in this understanding/agreement and, furthermore, agreed to not challenge or dispute the claim to the credit card company for mailing and marketing services ordered and authorized by you and executed/performed by the service provider at your request in response to your claim.
3. CHECK ACCEPTANCE POLICY:The Undersign understands that if he/she has paid by personal or company check it can take up to 14 banking days for the check to clear before NHRI can process my order and activate the Undersigns account. If the Undersigns check fails to clear for any reason the Undersigned is automatically disqualified from the program.Returned (Bounced) Checks are not acceptable under any conditions. The Undersigned accepts and agrees to be fully liable for any and all returned/bounced check charges to all parties involved. Failure to pay and make good on these charges within 21 days your activity will be turned over to the credit bureaus and to a collection attorney. Do not write checks that may be returned because it honestly messes up everything for all parties involved.
4. DELIVERY METHODS - Timing of Delivery: Products are shipped with delivery tracking by either US Postal Service Priority Mail and on occasion by UPS. All products are mailed/delivered within 3 business days from receipt of order, processing of the order and acceptance of same. All Marketing tools for associate distributors are mailed and/or delivered within 10 days of receipt of order and subject only to printed customization/coding or other personalized printing requirements and mailing campaign cycles. Any delays in customer or associate distributors orders and the individual will be notified in writing by phone, mail, fax or by email.
5. PRODUCTS, SERVICES & PRICING: All product descriptions and pricing options and the all inclusive, full service professional Mailing, Marketing and Advertising Service options and pricing for associate distributors are listed in the following sites:
6. SITE SECURITY: Security of the above sites is governed and maintained by NHRI and all transactions are managed and run under secured processing and remain private and confidential.
8. Other Documents: The terms and conditions of this understanding may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will automatically and immediately be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both Customer and NHRI.
9. Governing Law: THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL SALES THERE UNDER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES.
10. Payment Terms - Orders; Quotes; Interest: Terms of payment are within NHRI's sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by NHRI, payment must be received by NHRI prior to NHRI acceptance of an order. Payment for the products will be made by credit card, money order, wire transfer, or some other pre-arranged payment method unless credit terms have been agreed to by NHRI. All Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the reverse side of an NHRI invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. NHRI may invoice parts of an order separately. Orders are not binding upon NHRI until accepted by NHRI. Any quotations given by NHRI will be valid for the period stated on the quotation. Customer agrees to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law wherever and however applicable.
11. Shipping Charges; Taxes: Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on NHRI invoice(s). Unless Customer provides NHRI with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to the product ship-to location prior to NHRI acceptance of the order, the wholesale Customer is responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with the order, and in the case of the retail customer NHRI will assume responsibility and pay all applicable state sales taxes, however designated, except NHRI franchise taxes and taxes on NHRI net income. If and where applicable, a separate charge for taxes will be shown on NHRI invoice.
12. Risk of Loss: In the event of loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by NHRI it is NHRI's responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is Customer's responsibility.
13. Products: NHRI policy is one of on-going product update and revision. NHRI may revise, improve and/or discontinue products at any time. NHRI reserves the right to limit order quantity at any time without notice. Prices and promotional pricing are subject to change without notice.
14. Limitation of Liability and Limit/Ceiling: NHRI DOES NOT AND WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS FOR ANY REASON. NHRI WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CUSTOMER/USER NEGLIGENCE, AND AS APPLICABLE; LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN.
14a.) Liability Limit: In any and all circumstances the Undersigned fully accepts, agrees and voluntarily of my own accord to a limit of liability and that the cumulative ceiling of any and all claims of liability or action of any nature for any reason to a ceiling of and will not exceed a total of $100 (one-hundred dollars and no cents) under any all circumstances and that any such claim is without future recourse of any nature, and as such, has a maximum limited ceiling, as stated herein and serves as full and complete remedy for one or cumulative claims.
14b.) Covenant Not to Sue:The Undersigned accepts and agrees to never institute any suit or action at law or in equity against NHRI or G.R. Beaman, personally or corporately, by reason of any claim born out of this understanding. Furthermore, the Parties agree all matters or claims will be amicably settled by the terms and conditions set forth in paragraphs #12 of this agreement without further recourse of any nature.
15. Dispute Resolution - Arbitration: Any and all claims, disputes or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, whether pre-existing, present or future, and including statutory, common law, intentional tort and equitable claims) against NHRI, its agents, employees, successors, assigns or affiliates (collectively for purposes of this paragraph, "NHRI" arising from or relating to this Agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this Agreement (including, to the full extent permitted by applicable law, relationships with third parties who are not signatories to this Agreement), NHRI's mailing campaigns advertising, marketing, any and all related product purchase/s, including the validity of this arbitration clause shall be resolved only and exclusively and finally by binding arbitration administered by the National Arbitration Forum (NAF) under its Code of Procedure then in effect (available via the Internet at http://www.arb-forum.com, or via nationwide telephone at 1-800-474-2371). The arbitration will be conducted before a single arbitrator, and will be limited solely to the dispute or controversy between Customer and NHRI. The arbitration shall be held in Manatee County, Florida at a designated neutral site determined by the Arbitrator by telephone, or online. Any award of the arbitrator(s) shall be final and legally binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. Information may be obtained and claims may be filed at any office of the NAF or at P.O. Box 50191, Minneapolis, MN 55405.
16. Applicable Law - Not For Resale: Customer agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States. Customer agrees and represents that it is buying the product/s for its own internal use only, and not for resale. NHRI has separate terms and conditions governing resale of product/s and services.
17. Headings: The section headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these terms and conditions, and no construction or inference shall be derived therefrom.
18. Acceptance: By ordering any product or service from NHRI, whether by clicking through - over the Internet, telephone, facsimile, mail or, otherwise, the customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale.